Thursday, February 12, 2009

So I'm pretty upset... The past 2 days there's been money missing from work. I forgot to item correct something.. but yesterday, i dont know where it went... My boss is always borrowing money fromt he till.. i think she just forgot to put the money back.. but because it's easier.. its my fault..
and tonight.. the girls called my boss saying that I didnt do anythingon my shift.. that there was no prep done, i shoved them out of the way to do prep.. and the sink was full of dishes..

im sooo upset..

this could cost me my job

UGH

i think shes also looking for a way to hire another girl who needs full time hours, now that shes finished school..
I would love to give her my hours, but I can't afford to loose them either..

ughhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment