Ive been meaning to keep up wioth this blog, I've just been too lazy to switch the internet to the computer instead of the xbox's.
Not too much has been up though, sooo that really makes me incredibly boring...
I've spent the past 2 nights at mums. It's been an amazing week actually. Mom had a snow day yesterday. It was one of the first days Justin, Mom and I got to spend together just the three of us in a rediculously long time. It was totally wonderful!! I may of went and layeddownf or a 2 hours nap, but we still had a great time!.
I helped mom fix her wii. Aunt Linna gave her her old one that the kids had shoved several CDs into. Mom pulled out 2.. and I pulled out 2 more. and.. dun dun dun IT WORKS!!.. I brought over some wii motes and games and mom bought a wii mote last night. After we dropped Justin off in Hanover we came back to moms and watched How to Train your Dragon.. Loves that movieeeee!! Then I went to bed and read 6 chapters before I could fall asleep.
Thats it.. the end. :)
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment