Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NaNoWriMo and Wattpad

I downloaded an allplication on my phone a long time ago called wattpad. I was interesting in it because there are tonnes of books that you have to choose from. What I didnt know at first was that anyone can go onto this website and publish the books they are writing. It's a great way for young authors to get noticed, and get some feed back on the novels they are working on.
This year for NaNoWriMo I chose to write a book about witches. I also decided that while Im writing it I am going to upload it to the wattpad website to get some reads. when i am finished this book I am hoping to write a few more novels, maybe not 50 000 words, but a few more and Im going to uplaod them to this website to try and get noticed a little more. I am extremely excited about this decision and hope you all will read it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment