New book cover!
so the book im writing this year for NaNoWriMo has gone in a different direction than I had expected. I have changed the name of the book as well as I have changed the book cover. I got the diea for the book cover last night when i was sleeping. this thing about the picture I chose was that, its eric and I walking towards a forested area. all you can see infront of us is the tree line, and thats turned out to be what the book is about, a forest. It's kind of perfect so im really excited!!
I have also chose to put my book on wattpad, im hoping it will keep me writing. its really exciting when people read it. it's at like 38 reads now. and i realize its me, too when i click on it, but none the less, im excited :)
Heres the link to my book!
http://www.wattpad.com/2576825-the-otherside-of-the-painting
What do you think of the cover?
No comments:
Post a Comment