This is my 100th post! and though I don't really have much to say. I am at 3825 on my word count for NaNoWriMo. And though that is quite far behind I am very excited about it. I'm sorta at a little bit of a hault like I explained in a previous post. I'm not really sure what to say, but I will find something that will inspire me to write more.
Okay so I'm kinda sad. It is snowing outside. I don't like snow and I want it to go away. It is november now and it's been cold for a long time, so I'm assuming the snow is gonna stay this time. I have errands that I wanted to run today so it better quit it! I have so many reminders on my phone... I really wish I would remember things, but I just don't! I have to remind myself that I wanted to drive Eric to work today! Anyways..
1 more sleep until I see Heather!! I am not really excited for the physical activity that is required for moving.. but we are having a hair dye party which does excite me. I've got my little packing list going and I'm gonna do laundry at some point today. We are staying in Welland for just one night, but I have soo many things on my packing list!! haha.. Just so i can stay occupied in the car. If I remember, or get around to it, I am going to find a notebook (that won't be hard) and write the last paragraph in my book and then i'm just gonna write it while were in the car. That way I don't loose a lot of time again. I'm not sure what I am supposed to be at, I can't really figure the site out. By my calculations I am supposed to be at 8335 words. I am 4510 words behind. This is not good. But I'm gonna try my best!! I'm hoping to finish the novel even if I don't do it by November 30th.
Anyways thats enough for me. <3 Peaceeeeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment