Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!!

Happy November! That is something my mom has said to my brother and I ever since I can remember! Every month on the first day she would say that. I can remember that I used to think that she was silly for saying it even when we were older.. Cause if she said it infront of friends they were all confused. She continued to say it when I moved out on my own. Then one month she forgot! And I was the most upset person ever.. I thought of the most horrible things in my head.. Shes mad at me.. she hates me.. why hasn't she said it? ..  So then I asked her and he had the biggest smile on her face, while I'm thinking of the biggest most horrible lecture is coming my way.. and she simply forgot.. And ever since then she has said it to me every month without fail! Unless I beat her to it! ... Just goes to show that sometimes the littlest thing that seems so silly.. can really mean a lot to you.
I love you mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment