I got to see H-Butt this weekend!! She moved into a pretty apartment! So I helped her. I went down with Ron and Peggy and we had a wonderful weekend. We had a hair dying party and moved and unpacked her whole apartment, it looks fantastic. We also went to a million stores filling her empty cupboards of things that went missing since she last had her own place. I havent seen her in such a long time, I missed my best friend, it was really nice to be able to spend time with her. We even got to have a sleep over! Yay!.. I found the cutest little ginger bread man at this second hand store for only a dollar!! he was brand new he still had his tags. I was very excited with my dollar purchase! isnt he cute?
Heather and I rocked our sock monkey hats at walmart, people were jealous!
Today I also reached over 10000 words for NaNoWriMo! YAY!.. I started writing some on the truck on the way to welland, but it was soooo very bumpy!! So I couldnt stand to write much ... But I wrote maybe like half a page.. not even i dont think.. it was 2 and a half small /medium note book pages.. anyways.. i ended up writing like over 2 thousand words.. they just kept coming and coming didnt even have to think about it.. it was great!! okay thats it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment