Okay so when I got back from heathers I wanted to organize so very badly! I completely emptied the cupboards in my kitchen and made them really pretty and efficient. Before if you wanted something out of the bottom cupboard you had to litterlly put your body inside of the cupboard to fish it out. I figured I had forever to organize it because we're not going anywhere, this house is perminent. But then I thought to myself "gosh self, you're pretty dumb.. why wait to organize them? idiot" so I did just that. Now I can actually find the lid to the tupper ware container that I want and I can easily get anything from the bottom cupboard that I need. I also organized the shelf in the kitchen. I used to put anything and everything on that shelf and thought that someday I would clean it off.. Well that somday was sunday and I made it look absolutely fantastic. Next I brought down all the boxes int he craft room closet and put them in the basement in storeage where they belong. I am going to finish putting up the pictures today I hope. Erics dad was telling me that I had the pictures in the wrong places because I didn't have the nails in the studs I only had them in the drywall. But I don't really know much about that stuff and they seemed fine in the dry wall so I think im going to get Eric to help me so that I can put the nails into the studs properly. The next time I go to moms Im going to bring home the table shes giving us, so that my craft table can finally come up here YAY!!
Soon I am going to be posting pictures of my wonderful organizational skills. :) I'm gonna be adding tips and tricks to hide junk and make it look like it belongs!
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment