Wow I havent been on the computer really at all lately. I'm behind on my word count and I used to write in here several times a day and lately I've been too busy. Woirk has really gotten to me. and its not like i have long shifts i just do that then try and fit in everything else i used to do in a dya. plus the morning is my computer time, and i work in the mornings now, so i guess that smye xcuse.
well nothing really is new for me. Mom found a house that she can rent in demerton. So were going to help her fix that place up and get in move in ready, pack her up and move her all in less than a whole month yikes! she got a really good deal ion it though and the owner said we can have a veggie garden and there are cheery trees,m pear, apple and something else trees in the back yard. peach trees i think, should be a good summer for fruits and veggies!!
anyways i think thats it!!..
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment