Tuesday, November 2, 2010

National Novel Writing Month

Sometimes in order to get your mind of things and completely loose yourself in another world... you need to write a book! It doesn't matter if you are good with words or not.. all that matters is that you want to do it. I have decided that I am going to try and write a novel! I am behind I have 0 words so far.. and I may not be able to start until thursday.. But once I get going on writing something I can write for hours!! and there's not very much I am doing lately.. so I may as well do something. It will be good for me. Cause now I have a planned activity everyday that means something to me. I have been meaning to write a book for a while now. I have 2 ideas that I want to write. I'm not sure which one I will do. both are fictitious but one has a little more reality to it, because it's sorta based on someone I know very well! but the other one seems cool too! Anyways.. I don't really know how to star either story but now that I have a deadline I will do it! .. Somehow! haha.. 

I encourage everyone to write a novel this month!! visit http://www.nanowrimo.org/ and sign up! The goal is 50,000 words! So you need 1,667 words a day to complete the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment