Sooo, I have picjed up 2 extra shifts so far. Sunday morning and Today from 1030-2.. That is pretty exciting I must say. It's kinda wierd to have to work 3 days in a row.. haha... I'm still only on the schedule for 9hrs a week going into the second week of decemeber.. this is not good! Need bigger paycheck! But I'm doing okay picking up shifts, so hopefully I can continue to do so. I have opened and closed now so I should be good to do that if someone needs it. Yesterday it was sooo boring!! I was twiddling my thumbs trying to figure out what to do.. I did some extra cleaning and such.. and I folded napkins.. I went home early. I lost an hour, but it was an extra shift so i guess thats okay. Plus I talked my boss into giving me an extra hour today haha.. She needed to be off at 1130 but that would mean she would hav to rush around to get to her appt on time, so I told her to take the time she needed and I would come in when she needed me to. it's not fair to her to have to rush around trying to get everything in, when help is cmoing in anyway. So I told her she may as well leave when she needs to and have enough time to breathe because that is important!! :)
Anyways I'm going to go pee now :) and then I'm going to watch a little bit of Ellen before I go to work.
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment