Friday, November 12, 2010

Yawn

Okay so I have been having the most amazing week... I'm starting to really be able to feel happy.. instead of just accepting that i probably am happy but not feeling it.. I have actually been feeling it this month and it's really exciting that I can feel things again.. my only issue is that I have been sleeping in.. When i first started trying to get better I was up early every morning... I had a lot of problems getting out of bed but I still did it.. This past week I have been sleeping in until 9.. and I don't really like it. I enjoyed getting up early.. I really just wish that I could do all three.. Get up early - Have a good week - Be able to control my emotions. When I was watching TV on Wednesday night.. I got soo sad and depressed.. both of my shows were really depressing and they made me cry and just feel awful.. I've never felt like that watching these shows before. They need to learn to be more perky so that I can keep watching them.. I'm just really confused.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment