so ive had like 4 days off and i go back for 4 hours today.. and 7.5 hours on saturday and thats it for that week... im getting sick of the lack of hours. no matter how much i beg she just wont let me have my hours back. i go to the Dr tomorrow, so hopefully something good will come of it.. but i'm not too sure about that. I'm a little nervous now..The pain in my head continualy reminds me that tomorrow may not be a pleasent visit.. Or... if shell give me my license back, then it will be super duper..
anyways today has been a pretty lazy day. i made a delicious extremely filling lunch.. i feel like im exploding. I watched TV for a million hours, and I did todays dishes. That's not a productive day, but it's not THAT lazy either, which is fine by me.
I don't really want to go to work today. I'm not looking forward to putting my visor on.. That will be soo painful.. But If I keep it loose enough it shouldnt bug me too much i hope, or maybe i can wear it really low and it wont bother the big ass bump on the side of my head.
Eric should be done work in about 10 minutes, which means hell be swinging by here to pick me up so we can go get his hair cut. Isn't that romantic? :)
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment