Sunday, January 9, 2011

What a fantastic day!

This morning Eric was supposed to change moms oil for her while she was at church, but the silly van didn't want to co-operate with him. What ended up being the plan of the day was at the van had a visit with erics parents driveway and I drove mom home to deemerton. Ron finished moms oil change for her, which I totally appreciate.

I got to spend the day in deemerton with mom and justin, aunt linna and the kids. We had a really great lunch, we had a lot of laughs it's been a very very amazing day. Justin and I played left for dead and then we played with the boys and then I played with the girls and then the boys played and then the girls played with me.. haha it was great! I was helping put the dishes away after lunch but I was extremely tired and mom sent me to bed. I slept from 3pm until they woke me up at 6:40pm for dinner. Yay pizza! :)

I was hoping that mom would come and visit me today for a little bit, but I got to spend the day with everyone so it's been super lovely. So now that moms van is ready, Eric is going to pick it up after work and come trade vehicles with mom. He gets off at 10, so thats 3 more hours.

I'm really excited for tomorrow, we get to go to wasaga to see Dad for our christmas together. It was supposed to be today, but Eric had to work unfortunatly. But tomorrow we get to see him so it all works out, I can't wait!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment