Friday, January 14, 2011

Bria was productive today.. sorta

Soo before mom left she mentioned that when she got home, she wanted to take the leaf out of the table, so I did that for her, and I found her table! yay!!.. I guess I just like,, piled stuff so I feel like I didn't clean as much as I could of, but I don't know where she wants anything .. lol so I guess that gets me off the hook!.. :) hehehee.. I did the dishes, and I wiped out the inside of the oven. Mom said that someone told her that since her oven is brand new, if she wipes it out everytime she uses it, then she'll never have to clean it.. so i wiped it out for her.. and I cleaned up the livign room a little bit.. It was really all that messy.

Now I'm just waiting for her to come home, so that I have company! :)

We have a Venturer/Rover meeting tonight.. we're going swimming, that's exciting!.. And I'm allowed to go swimming because I have been on the eye drops enough that I'm not contageous anymore. Thank God for that!! My eyes are starting to feel really good now. They don't itch nearly soo much, and I can open them without issues.. Except for this morning, but that is to be expected.

Another part of my productiveness.. I mutilated some zombies! Since Sunday I have been really addicted to this game.. I realyl enjoy slaying zombies.. maybe thats what I should do for a living.. hahaha!!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment