Soo the last couple days I havent been up to much, just chillin out. Yesterday Eric and I had a date with Ben, Allison and Kennedy - They brought over thier puppies! Pruedence and Winnifred got to meet and play with Otis. We had so much fun.. :)!
Last night we went crazy carpetting with Dallas and Alisha. It was soo very much fun. We left a little bit earlier than we wanted to because we were afraid coyotes were stalking us.. haha! There was also this dog that lived at oen of the near by houses, and he steals hats!! He went right up to Alisha and tried to steal her hat, but she had it tied on lucky girl! Dallas on the other hand, her hats werent tied on and the dog stole them!! hahahaha it was sooo funny.. We had to go back to Dallas's house to get something out of her car and then we came back to the hill. Eventualyl the hat steal dog came back around and Eric was able to get close enough to him that he could get he hats back but she stole them out of a growling strange dogs mouth, ha.. scareyy..
And then we came home to hang out a bit with Kahland, his girlffriend Christie and Kenton... We had a very active social life yesterday, that doesn't happen often.. haahaha!!
And thats about it. I have to go to work in less than 2 hours now.. and I'm pretty bummed, but glad to have picked up a shift!
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment