Bodies, bodies everywhere and no where for bria to chill out except in the computer room, so I guess thats okay, at least I can stay occupied until I get picked up.
I have to work today, but it's a close, those are less stressful simply because of one simple thing I will not mention.. on the other hand the shift SUCKS. I don't want to close... but I'll get over it. Me closing on saturday nights really works out with Erics schedule, cause he closes too. Annndd when I close I get to bring cookies home, hells yeah!! That's my favourite part.
Anywayssss today we get to go dress shopping and I'm extremely excited about it. I'm bummed my perfect dresses got discontinued, but they were expensive dresses, so this time I will be paying more attention to the cost of the dress, which will bonus my lovely little bridesmaids who I love dearly.
It is only 9:43.. I want it to be 1030.. but it's not.. sadly enough.
okay im going to jump on eric and wake his butt up!! I hardly think Dress shopping was on his list of things to do today, but I'm going to add it! hahaha :)
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment