Friday, January 14, 2011

What a morning!!

This morning I was woken up by a very frisky Ziya trying to get into my bedroom, what a butthead. I eventually got anoyed of the scratching at the door and I let her and cooper into the room. Mom came upstairs to get them to leave me alolne but I was already awake, so she said that if I came downstairs right now she'd put my eye drops in for me.. SHES THE BEST yay!.. So I did just that. After that I took the puppies out for a pee with her, and I was sent back to bed. The dogs are normally blocked upstairs so they still have room to play, but cant get into trouble downstairs... luckily my bedroom is on the inside of where she blocks them.. ugh.. So I left my door open and they all slept with me. ziya cuddled in right away and went to sleep but Cooper and Otis growled and played and faught.. 2 inches from my face. They finally calmed down 45 minutes later, and everyone fell back asleep including me YAY!
Otis slept on my boobs
Ziya slept on my head
Cooper slept on my neck
Good thing I have tonnes of body parts.. haha. Alteast it kept me extremelty warm.. even though I was already covered in atleast 7 blankets.. I enjoy sleeping in the bahamas!

So once I finally got up I killed some zombies.. lost the game twice and here I am.. trying to kill the next 3 hours until mommy gets home.. yay :)!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment