Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bria is contageous

Just so that everyone knows, I hate pinkeye. Even though I have it worsr than Justin, i'm going to blame it on him anyways. :) !!

3.5 hours in the emergancy waiting room.
10 minuts with the Dr.
5 days of eye drops!
... Bullshit eye drops I might add. It's a cream and it sucks to put in especially by myself.



Also.. I never blogged that Eric and I got a puppy. He is super adorable and extremely cute and aboslutely perfect. Love him to bits I do.

When we take him outside he tries to sit on our boots because it's too cold to stand on the snow, isn't that cute?

He likes to sleep on the back of the couch, or behind my head.. it's really cute that he likes to be so close!



I'm at Moms now, until Saturday night, we're gonna have some mommy bri time. I'm really excited. Though I have to spend tomorrow alone until she gets home from work, i brought lots of stuff to occupy me. But then I get to go shopping, wooowoo!!


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment