Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2 - No anti depressants

I'm a friggen emotional wreck right now, I don't even know what to do. Eric foolishly didn't book off Jan 9th, and that was christmas with my dad. I feel like I want to be upset with Eric but it's not his fault. Everything inside of me is so angry, but Im trying so hard to focus the anger where it's supposed to be.. which is not at Eric.. I'm trying to hard but this is day 2 without my anti depressants and im not doing so well. im in friggen tears right now just writting this.. I'm doing everything I can to focus and stay calm but Theres no one to talk to.. no one to help right now..
I'm not doing well being off the anti depressants.. not well at all... I need to see my dr asap.. friday can't come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment