Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bria went on a search and rescue mission

Okay so I have been here since thursday and mom had prayer meeting in harriston so she  tried taking me home, and Aunt Linna left here to go to hanover .. we all left at hte same time and we got half way down the road we wre travelling on when aunt linna called mum to let her know that she was in the ditch so we turned around when we could, and went to go and get her, except mom couldnt go down the road linna was on because she wouldnt be able to turn around, so mum took the puppy home and Justin and I ran half way down the consession where Aunt Linna was in the ditch ... but a truck pulled over and helped her out of the ditch and led her to where she could turn around, so we waited for her and walked beside the car and ended up having to push her out of the ditch again.. Micah was asleep in the car the whole time. She woke up breifly but fell back asleep again, So we are all staying here tonight.. Eric said he was going to try and pick me up when he was finished work but Im really worried about him driving on the roads.. I told him he could try if he felt like it, but to turn around when it was unsafe.. The roads are scarey.

Also today.. Mom found her outfit for the wedding!! It looks beautiful! She got these amazing shoes at zellers for 10bucks! I was proud! they look soooo wonderful with ehr outfit. And Im excited to helkp her spice it up with jewellery!! Hurraay!! Aunt Linna helped mom play with my hair for the wedding, and we foudn a hair style we all really like! Its extremely simple and takes like 10 minutes. minus the attention to detail, hair spray, flowers, and veil that we're adding on the day of the wedding. Aunt Lin put a kleenex in my hair to see what a veil would like, but she quickly realized that a kleenex isnt nearly so pretty as a veil lol..

Alsooooo we went shopping today. The roads wenret lovely on the way to hanover or the way home but we got there and back safely. I spent A LOT of money at the dolalr store, but on the plus side of that I got everything I needed there minusshoes, slippers and foundation.. oh and I picked up valentines.. but they were 97cents! and my shoes and slippers were on sale. I do have runners, peggy let me use them.. I really appreciate them but they are too big and when Im at work my feet slide in them and it makes my feet and back hurt at the end of the day.. The shoes I picked up fit PERFECTLY I actually let mom size me.. lol and let her chose which size I bought, because i never do that and I always buy too big..  so these are perfect and they were 15 bucks..  yay mee!!

I think that's all of my adventures of the day. The end..

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment