Wow..
ALL the gifts we were buying are bought
ALL the gifts we bought are wrapped
And We're ready to go! Thats super duper excited..
I really can't wait till christmas, I just love the hustle of christmas day, of cooking and the kids running around, and moving hot things around running children.. I can't wait. It's gonna be so great!! I'm really happy that everyone is coming to my house for dinner, thats really neatt!! First house, first christmas.. AWESOME!
Today I have to work 4-1130pm.. And it's 2pm right now which really sucks. I'm kinda really tired so i might lay down for a little bit, that will probably be a good idea. Cause tomorrow I have to work 6-2.. So thats going to such a LOT!! I think we should work at like 9am on christmas eve but i gotta be there at 6.. boo!
But on the plus side, we got 2 christmas gifts early! YAY!!!.. Erics parents got us a kitchen table and charis for c hristmas, which is so amazing!! I love it just so much!! It makes me feel grown up lol. And it also gives us extra sitting rom for everyone that is coming over christmas day. Justin got me a slow cooker and 2 slow cooker recipe books, which is so awesome! I am so very excited about it, because it looks soooo pretty, and its just so pretty and it will really help for christmas day. We have 13 items on our chinese buffet christmas list.
Tiffle
Punch
Rice x3
Chicken Tao
Dry garlic pork
Cressants
Beef Teriyaki
Pepper Steak
Lemon Chicken
Lo mein
Chicken Balls
EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, thats about all I have to say right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment