Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bria feels like death

Okay so I have been sick for 4 days now.. 4 freaking days you'd think i'd be getting over it by now, but I feel like it's gotten a little bit worse today. I can't keep anything down, again. I was doing just fine on that yesterday, but today I can't keep anything down. There's about half a bottle of water in my tummy right now and It's trying it's hardest to come and visit my tonsils.. I miss my mommy. I feel bad that I got cranky with her earlier. She has such a healing touch. When I was sick when I lived at home I would crawl into her bed and she'd cuddle me and all of the ickyness in my tummy and throat would go away, but now that im on my own, being sick blows!!
I went into work today for 3 hours to cover Katrinas shift, that poor little lady is sick too.. and so is everyone that works there! Sorry subway customers, today you're getting your sandwhich with a side of influenza enjoy!

Tomorrow I have all day to rest, which will be much needed. I went to bed at a pretty decent time last night, slept until 10, went to work for 11, worked till 2 fell asleep at 330, woke up at 8.. and I could probably sleep until i'm 30 right now.. as long as I don't have to wake up to abuse my rib cage anymore. My body feels like it's 80 years old..  
That is me. I have pulled all of my hair out in frustration and i am cartoonized because being sick has sucked all of the life out of me.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment