Thursday, December 16, 2010

so tierd!!!

I should know better then to stay up late but I just wasnt tired last night. I was 100% wide awake, until 3am!! I always stay up late on the days i have to work in the morning, cause im a doofus. I just want to go back to bed!! Hopefully I can last through my shift lol. 

Okay, so all week I have had to really convince myself its not thursday and now that its thursday i cant convince myselef that it is, is that stupid? On Tuesday when I was at work all day I was convinced it was Thursday. No one could make me think differently. Its like when I looked at the calender at work to write the dates on the bins I was prepping it was such a struggle to write down tuesdays date. It was like choosing between having your toes chopped off or your fingers.. you had to really think about which one.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment