Holy Wow!!... Christmas came and past, thats pretty rediculous if you ask me.. It went by so quickly. Now I`m just waiting for summer to come just as quickly. I got A LOT of useful items for christmas and i`m very thank-ful for them. We had a really great family dinner, and family brunch it was pretty fantastic. I haven`t yet uploaded any of the pictures but I will soon!! The only down side to christmas was I got sick! there were too many infected people in my house and yesterday I woke up half dead. I went into work coughing and barfing my guts out, it was pretty unpleasent... Thankfully Katrina came in early for me. I dont know what I would have done without her... I was so uncomfortable at work. The sink out front is broken, and so we can`t wash our hands in the sink out front, we do it in the back before we come out. But I`m obviously sick and coughing constantly and custoemrs cant see me washing my hands, one lady looked pretty nervous that i didnt wash my hands, but i TOTALLY did!!When I`m at work, and i`m sick I wash my ahnds every like 15 minutes cause I don`t want to spred it around, so I guess thats a good thing. Unfortunatly though, I didn`t get to go to Erics moms side for christmas. That really bumemd me out, I was looking forwad to seeing everyone, but I didn`t want to infect anyone, especially the babies. So I stayed home and had a much needed nap and a loooooong rest.. i sat infront of the TV after I woke up and I didn`t move, not that thats NOT normal haha.. But I feel soooo much better today. Not coughing near as much and my head isnt spinning and Im not throwing up, my ribs hurt A LOT and when I cough tooo much my body aches a lot, but thats just normal i suppose. I should be up and running at peak efficientcy by tomorrow! woowoo
Today the store was soooo freaking DEAD!! I left an hour and a half early. We served like 15 customers NOT EVEN... I did a lotttt of cleaning, i left 2 different lists of everything I did and when I left Derril was staring his own. So I left at 1230 instead of 2, which is nice. I can be chilled out and showered before we leave for Welland to take Heather home, and we should be able to leave right at 2 instead of 230 or 3, so that shall be super duper. We`re going to check out the boxing week sales at the mall before we come home, and the boys are currently grocery shopping... :) haha
Okay thats enough for me right now!!
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment