Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stresssss

Okay so today I'm supposed to be working 11-9. it was originally 11-4 but i picked up a shift from becky, she really needed it off, so 11-8 wasn't a big deal. There is a hockey tournament this weekend, so now im working 11-9. I'm just hoping that I don't die. It will be just the 2 people all day. I'm pretty sure that its possible I may explode. We were super busy last night, but luckily we were well prepared. Today I'm going to like triple everything so that it should last until its quiet again. 

On a good note Heather is here :) I'm super excited that I get to see her face. I was kind of grumpy last night, because I was soo sore and tired. Sorry Heather :( But hopefully today will be better. Apparently we are building ginger bread houses, which is exciting I just don't know when. It will have to be in the dark lol

On another note. I completely re-arranged the kitchen. It is MUCH better now.. MUCH MUCH MUCH better and 100% functional. We got our Sanata's choice christmas food yesterday which is extremely exciting. So I organized everything and I moved all of the cupboards around. I also cleaned the living room and finished decorating for christmas :) Hurray! I made a way for my angel to stay on tip of the tree. Dad bought it for me 2 Christmas's ago, and it was laying down on t he top of the tree cause it wouldnt fit. There was a big hole for it to go on top, but there's a pole on the top of our tree, for the tree topper and then the branche4s were getting in the way. So I gathered the three branches that were mostly in the way, and I taped them together and shoved my angel on top and now it works!! So that's super duper exciting.

Anyways that is all :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment