See how pretty I am with a donught smile? Isn't it just super duper great. Anywayss.. we had a lovely journey to my mommys. Eric got to see the new house, and help unload some stuff lol. We unfortunatly couldn't stay very long, becuase Eric had to be home in time for work, so it was a lovely short visit with 3 of my favourite people. One thing I would like to note, is my mommys car is dirty :)
See?
I writted her name on the back of the van, lol :) Shh don't tell her! Not sure she knows it's there, or that it was me.. mwahaha
On the other hand when we got home, we made loaded fruit to take to Alicias tomorrow, it shall be super fun!
Doesn't it look yummy? Lol I should probably go upstairs and take the bottle out, i'm sure it's done draining into the watermelon now. Also I would like to say that we have the best hang out spot in town.. The 20 or so people that come to our house on random nights. Theres atleast 5 people plus Eric, Ben and I in the basement every night.. So some of the lovelies are coming to party the heck out of new years!! Yahooo!! I think the count is up to 15 people right now, lol.. holy moly!! Thats crazy nuts. But, I'm going to be the hottest one at the party.
Bow chicka wow wow I look hot :)! I have perfect hair today, it's pretty exciting news :)
Okay I think that is enough for me. The end.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xox




No comments:
Post a Comment