Wow so christmas has approached so quickly!! I really hope that summer comes just as quickly as winter did. I've finally gotten over that horrible week I had and with the holiday excitement, i'm finding it not so hard to be happy about things. Laurie came to visit last night, and she said she's having a jewellery in January to have something to get over the blah period once christmas is over. I'm goign to see about throwing a fantasia party in February and then the buck and doe is in march and the wedding in may!! So I should be okay with things sto look forward to, which is important.
I may need to move my councelling appts up instead of farther apart, I really don't think I'm handelling it well.
I got to give Eric his christmas present early, and I'm really excited that he really loves it. He didnm't have any idea what it was, and I'm totally proud of that! I got him a bearded Dragon and he names him Jeff!! Thats the greatest name for a lizzard, ever!!
Isn't he the cutest? He's the best! He's so active and he uns around his cage like all the time. Today though, Sebastian and Mittins were stalking him from the end of the couch.
Sebastian jumped from the couch INTO the tank!! BAD KITTY!! He knocked his hole body off the glass. HE shifted the tank back, and Eric beat him up. Silly Silly Kitty!! This worries me now. I was starting to calm down about Jeff vs the cats, but now I'm kind of nervous
No comments:
Post a Comment