if you know me, you know that when i dress up i love to accessorize! When I'm taking the time to actually dress up, It has to be perfect.. Rings are something I dont really have(other than the beautiful one on my most important finger.. i love you sugarlips <3) I had them I would definitely wear them everyday. I used to have like a million of them, but they got lost over the years.
These are just some that I found on the internet, that i aboslutely love!!
What girl doesnt need a clutch?! Like really!! I hate not having a purse with me when im at the bar, but at the same time, i cant stand having my regular purse.. A clutch would be perfect cause its just big enough to carry what i need in it, and it has a handle for me to hold it while i shake my booty on the dance floor! I definatly need one of these!!... One of every colour in every style that I love!!

I have lived my entire life without a fuzzy pink bathrobe! EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A FUZZY PINK BATHROBE! I believe its a crime if I dont have one of these.. and breaking the law isnt very nice.. So I need to get on buying one of these!
I have a billion bracelets, and heaven only knows i need more!! but I doooo!!! more colours more styles more more bracelets! Loove bracelets! Chunky bracelets, funky bracelets, big ones little ones, metal ones wooden ones!! Loves them!
If you know me, you know I'm a shoe fiend! I love shoes with my whole life.. Running shoes, Tennis shoes, Flats, high heels, all of them!! And my show collection is kinda small, considering im pretty bad with my shoes and i wear them down! I'm so good at that!
So I'm going to try and put my shoe collection up again!! Dear Vintage shops.. here I comeeeeeee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment