♥Christmas♥
I have decided to get a head start on my christmas list. Maybe I will continually update it, we'll see :P
.1 A platypus, found in Australia, when you get this, plese I would like to come. I would like to pick on out. If it's a girl I shall name it Mallory, if it's a boy, I'm thinkin Leroy.
2. Real butterfly, wall art thinger.. I havent wanted one of these my whole life!! I should have bought a bunch when I was in Ecuador, but I didnt. Lucky for you they can be purchased at Jays, in Palmerston.. its a little bitt closer than Ecuador
3. A pink bug convertable. The end :) Available at VW :)
4. The little rascals!! GREAT MOVIE!.. need I say more?
5. Letters to Juliet, this looks like the greatest movie of all times. That is all
6. Mario party 8 - SUPER DUPER FUN!!
7. Frosting tips - pretty please, I would like to bake pretty cupcakes!! Ill share!
8. I love these dishes!! Now I realize we have 2 sets.. and so many dishes I dont have space.. but I love yard sales :)! woowoo
9. Orange nail polish - that is all! :)
10. A cake plate to display my master peices!
11. Bathroom towels, desperatly needed!









No comments:
Post a Comment