Last night, Amanda and I had a skype date. On Tuesday, I am going to be getting my webcam and mic so I can properly skype her. Eric looked everywhere on the computer for the mic to work it just didnt :( It made me very sad, but i typed away and amanda talked away and it worked out oki dok. We talked for a pretty long time! Minus all the time I spent running around doing other stuff. Sorry Amanda dear!!
We got a bunch of stuff worked out. I think we finally convinced Eric he needs to pick people out. I still need one more bridesmaid.. i just dont like 3.. lol it has to be 4!! I just don't have that many friends, lol!! I also need to order my Birth Certificate, can't get married without that! I wish my kitties could be at my wedding!!
Anywho, on a different note. We went to Kitchener on Wednesday.. it was so nice to see everyone :) We went out and had bunches of fun, and looked at a fridge and stove we're picking up on the 15th.. Hurray for a fridge that doesnt freeze our vegetables!! thats so exciting. Laundry/Lazy day today.. Then London tomorrow to see my Amypants!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Sunday church <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment