Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wedding Excitement!!

Okay so my news!! First of all, I'm going to say that WE PICKED OUR CENTER PIECES!! Yup! Peggy found these in the mall.. They are exactly what I wanted, only all once piece! It's a lot cheaper that way, i think. Plus they are super cute!! I think I would still like to dress them up a bit though.. maybe with some seashells around them.. that would look pretty!! and the bubbles in the glass, will make it look soo sparkly once the candle is lit! OH GOODY!!
Good find Peggy!!

♥♥

Okay my second piece of new is.. DUN DUN DUN!!
BRIDES MAID DRESSES!!! WOOO!!!
Amanda and I went to the bridal store today.. and we wandered around and waited for our appt. We finally got to go upstairs (it was prolly like 10minutes, but it seemed like forever cause I was just so darn excited!) Anyways.. When I went there, I totally wanted long dresses.. well we picked out long ones short ones fancy ones, sorta plain ones.. all sorts!! Amanda tried some of the dresses on, and oh my!! let me tell you how exciting that was!! So over here << style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">is that theyre all the exact same, just... they all have different sashes which pretty much make them look completely different... so I picked out 4 sashes.. The dress btw.. is ONLY that colour.. the lighter colour is the trim at the toip, but you can only tell if youre looking directly at it.. And they are knee length, gorgeous.. anyways.. the 4 sashes I picked.. 2 are plain.. one of each colour.. but the one thats the lighter colour, is a different material, its a lighter sorta lacey material.. and the other 2 are also one of each colour, but one has 2 flowers on it..one of each colour, lol.. and the last one, is the light coloured sash, and it has gems and jewels on it.. They are ALL!! soooo gorgeous!!!

Cant wait to see you girls in your dresses!! Amanda put her deposit on hers, and got sized and everything.. soo 1 down!! 3 to go!! woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment