Thursday, September 30, 2010
yahoooooooooooooo!!!!
Okay.. I'm mad and excited at the same time! We found the nails and we found my hairbrush!! ISNT THAT GREAT?!?! What really makes me soo angry though, is that THEY WERE IN A BOX IN OUR ROOM THE WHOLE TIME!!! this does not make me happy.. We were trying to figure out who packed the box with our dressers, cause we didnt.. and then we didnt know what that box looked like, or where it went.. so naturally the hairbrush and nails were missing.. this made me so angry, i brushed my hair this morning with a hair clip!! And weve been trying to find the nails so that we can start putting things up on the walls because the house echos and is not very cool!.. but.. now weve found this stuff.. isnt that great!? I agree with you it is great!!... But I'm still mad about where we found them... guess how many boxes made it to our room? ... one!! and thats the only one we didnt check!! GRR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment