my oh my today was a wonderful day :)
This morning I sang in worship band.. I love you worship band <3>
After church, Sharon had a BBQ at her house for the worship band. It was quite a great day! we had lunch, and chatted for a long time. Peggy wanted to go for a walk to get some stones to paint on, so everyone decided that they would like to come for a walk. We took a walk around the whole property.. theres trails all behind the house, and they have a sugar shack back in the bush.. theyve got a billion cows that we got to see, too. It was pretty cool.
an afternoon of -
~ laughter
~friends
~church family
~and pretty hikes in the bush <3
yup!! today.. i love my life!!
Afterwards, we went grocery shopping with Erics parents.. groceries?.. what?.. what are those! ha
I made dinner.. mm it was great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment