Alright so I have decided that that was the most prettiest post i have ever seen!! it was all rainbow and stuff but since it was mostly green i am going to rainboatize this entry! isnt that a great idea!? I thought so! okay so I gave myself permission to write ANOTHER journal entry because I have tweeted SEVEN TIMES tonight!! seven!! thats a lot.. But I'm being lazy right now lol! since i have been lazy since I got home. Eric is packing everything and im sitting here trying to write a long journal entry because I want the rainbow to be really friggen awesome!! like im pretty stocked about this entry im gonna make the font nice and big too, so that it looks better!! anyways.. eric is packing the cd player right now... I didn't know that he was doing that and I wanted to put a music video on, but I forgot that I passed him the green cord that connects to the computer anyway so i guess that that makes me dumb! LOL!
So I'm like pretty stoked for this move tomorrow and I don't want to be up until midnight especially when we have to get up tomorrow like in the morning.. that is not going to be fun. Last night I was in bed at 8oclock tonight it is already 11:41pm..yikes!! Tomorrow is gonna be like so busy too.. The boys are going to do all the loading and unloading of the truck and us ladies are going to be painting ben and allisons babys room at their new house! Gosh that's gonna be buckets of fun.. I am not talented at painting at all!! Sooo sorry baby!! Hahaha
Okay I think that this entry is long enough ... Eric just found a random garbage bag.. we dont know where its from .. he says that the garbage bag is big, and will fit his clothes... jeans included.. but i think he is a butthead, and that his clothes WILL not fit in their.. and now hes complaining his butt hurts from sitting on the ground for so long..
Okay I really think I am done this journal entry .. i am starving!!
Okay this line is just to finish the pattern i have created!!
No comments:
Post a Comment