Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NEW HOUSE!!

Alrighty... so... our things are here!!.. and so are our kitties.. and so are we... BUT!! it's unorganized chaos! lol 

Kitchen -- The kitchen is pretty much unpacked, which is nice.. though there are boxes everywhere! Theres no room to walk in there, because when were trying to put things upstairs and downstairs, so everything so far has been getting shoved into the kitchen, out of the way.. mostly! It's really nice to have a basement, because now i can organize the kitchen cupboards, and not have to have EVERYTHING out.. NOW I have storage! YAY! At the apartment we had 2 food cupboards, here we only have one, and it's pretty full! So I have to like, re-organize how I want everything, but this house is so much different than an apartment.. This feels so much more permanent! So I have some time to figure out how to sort things out.. maybe I will make a baking cupboard. My mommy has all of her baking items above the oven.. I could put mine there since theres nothing else there, except the slow cooker but I can move that. 


















Basement -- The basement is the only room that looks mostly finished.. Just need to put a little personality on the walls! There is a built in bar, down there. I would like to dust everything off and use it. I think the plan is putting a mini fridge downstairs! Yup that would be pretty awesome! Then we just need to fill the fish tank, I am so excited to do so!! I can't wait to have fish again.

Bedroom -- Oh boy!!.. everything in the bedroom is in pieces, haha. The laundry is everywhere, and because our bedroom is SOOO FRIGGEN GIANT!!... theres extra storeage for things there too! haha.. Soon we will have everything in it's place.. as soon as I can find the boxes that I put my dresser decorations in! yikes!

Living Room -- OH EM GEE dont even go there!! You can't get into that room! Theres scatter everywhere! I put some curtains up today, though they are not big enough to cover the entire window, they will have to do for now! Hopefully I can get some more organizing done tonight. I will find things soon!! I'm trying so hard to find things!!

The kitties love the new place they have so many new places to explore, obviously. And now there is more room for them to run around. The love the set up for the stairs. At the apartment they used to sleep at the top of the stairs.. and now sebastian sleeps in a little corner by the railing, and mittins sleeps in between the railings half falling downstairs, one day shes gunna fall! They sleep here like all day. I should find mittins' special blanket, and put it somewhere else so hopefully she wont fall down, when she has that blanket she wont sleep anywhere else. They love it there!






Look at what the door did to me!!

















WHERE THE HECK IS MY HAIR BRUSH!? ITS BEEN MISSING FOR 3 DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment