Sunday, September 19, 2010

sadness!!!!


Okay so I am extremely upset.. I was in the midst of my packing .. and I was so proud at how far I got. I had tidied the entire living room up and shoved some more stuff into boxes. Unpacking is going to be so very stressful, simply because I havent labeled like any of the boxes...

ANYWAYS TO THE TERRIBLE NEWS!! ... OMG!!! ... Okay...
PRINCESS DANCY PANTS HAS BEEN INJURED!! She's in critical condition and needs surgery!! I unfortunately cannot sew!! THIS IS AWFUL!! She is going to have to stay sick until my mom can fix her.. I'm so terribly upset. I take such good care of her.. or so I thought.

As it turns out. My cats dont like her. I guess they must of gotten into an argument.. it's rather terrible. Sebastian and Mittins are going to get punishment! Princess DanceyPants is new to the family and we don't eat new family members faces! It's just not right! Especially a poor defenseless teddy bear! BAD KITTIES! This really makes me upset. She was a great couch decoration!... YOU JUST WAIT KITTIES!! Im going to stuff you and make you both couch decoratoins....




I took her to the hospital to Recover. I gave her all of my stuffed animals that make me feel better when I am sick. Shes got Munkee, my orange monkey I got at Canadas wonderland. He always makes me feel better because he is bright and cheerful. Then she has gilla.. Seriously, whenever I'm sick, Gilla can make me feel on top of the world.. just by looking at him I seriously put him into my purse when I go to all of my counseling appointments because he makes me feel stronger. Then she's got Lambchop. I got lambchop from a friend when I was in the hospital for surgery when I was 14. She's got B. Doodle, who I used to carry around with me everywhere when I was little.. I loved it because you can draw on her, shes great! Then there is Martin. I love Martin, he's a heart monkey.. because I love her :) And then there is princess sparkles. Her, Princess
DanceyPants, and Gilla, are the 3 stuffies I never lay in bed without, when I am sick. I always wanted a pony for christmas. Whenever you asked me what I wanted for christmas I would always say a pony.. Ever since I was little.. and I kept saying that when I was all growed up just for fun. So last year for christmas, Erics mom got me a pony! And I have been inlove with this stuffed animal ever since.. The only stuffy that is missing, is stella!! She is my pink poodle webkin. I love her to death, she is my travelling companion. I know I saw her today, because I packed her. But I packed her in a different place than with the rest of my stuffies, so I don't know where she currently is :( Anyways, I love you princess danceypants, please feel better soon!! I will book your surgery as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment