Friday, September 17, 2010

a friday adventure ♥

So this morning, I had a doctors appt, so I went into Walkerton to Hang out with the puppies before my appt. Aunt Linna and Micah joined me. :) We had a lovely morning of playing with puppies, and then I left for my appt. Once my appt was finished, I went to Hanover to work on some cub stuff with Aunt Linna.
I walked into the house, and Yelled "This is a stick up! Give me all your kisses!" And Micah came running and said "Kisses and hugs! I want hugs too!" omg shes so cute.. So we had out lovefest, before I went upstairs to work on stuff with aunt linna. When we were done and decided we needed to have lunch, We oculdnt find my keys.. -- long story short -

-Aunt Linna needed her bank card that was in the car
- Thinking that the keys on the bed were hers, she grabbed them
- Before she went outside she checked on dinner in the slow cooker, set MY keys on the table, and without thinking grabbed hers from the table, where she placed them when she got home from my moms
-She came back upstairs.. and vwalaaaaa... my keys were missing..

I'm panicking, shes freaking out, and were both interrogating micah who says she probably did something with them but she doesn't know where they are..
About 15 minutes later.. I decided to take a break and go smell the spaghetti that was cooking .. and what did i find.. MY KEYS!!! ... We couldnt figure out what happened to them and how they got there.. and then... we figured it out!!.. As I said above ^^

So, we switch the car seat from her car to mine, and decide that well just do lunch seperatly since now she's going to be late for work. Micah and I head to McDonalds. We get our meal, and she finishes her.. and I wasn't very hungry, as I never am, and i just boxed mine up and watched her in the play place..

She decides that she needs one more slide ride before we can go. So okay, I said.. and away she went, except she has trouble getting up the steps.. so I can help her up the first and second one, and she can do the third one.. but its the 4th and 5th ones that she cant do, and has to do by herself.. so a little boy helps her up the step. He asks her if she wants to go all the way to the top, and hell help her down to go to the slide so she can go home.. so she does that .. except SHES AFRAID TO COME DOWN!! ... so the little boy tries to et her down and shes too afraid.. so a little girl tries to help her down.. and they both try and micah is afraid that shell fall.. I'm trying to coach her down and shes yelling at me saying "IF I GET BOOMED ILL HATE YOU" .. and we didnt want that ... lol ... So the little girl says " Your mom already said shes too big and she cant come in and get you so you have to come down right noww!! if you dont youll have to sleep here, with no food and no friends and your mom cant come up and get you!" and im at the bottom of the stairs laughing hysterically because this little girl is so right! Lol... so her mom and I were talking about it, and giggling because micah just wont come down..

So I ended up HAVING TO GO INTO THE PLAY PLACE!! all the way up to the top.. i had to weave myself in and out of the little step things, because im too big to turn around in them.. lol .. one of the parents of the little boy came in and asked if i needed her to go in but i was already stuck in there so i said i was okay. I kept calling to her to figure out where she was, cause i have no idea how to navigate through this play place .. I finally find her and get her to go down the slide.. and so i have to try and push myself down the slide and temporarily freak out wuntil im out.. or go back the way i came... and because im chlosterphobic, i chose to go back the way i came .. which was super difficult.. Oh micah! youre lucky i love you! hahaha

So.. she says we can leave and come back to moms. Just outside of hanover she says shes hungry.. shes worked off her lunch and needs something yummy to snack on.. so i gave her my hamburger.She was so excited to eat a big people hamburger.. and a couple minutes later, I look over... and SHE FELL ASLEEP with it in her hand... It was the most cutest thing i have ever seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment