Saturday, September 4, 2010

[-saturday oh saturday-]

Excitement!!

This morning, we had a meeting with our new landlord! Erics supervisor and his lovely girlfriend, have bought a house, and are moving out of their current one. We have been looking for a house for a while. It will be great to get out of an apartment.. Papers are in the truck!! I am so excited!

Move in date would be sometime around the 27th of august, i think Allison said thats when they are moving. We have been pretty stoked for trying to find a house, and we have collected soo many boxes! It's rather exciting! So now, with my time off I can pack.

This morning I w
ent to Moms for a girls day. It was really nice.. We started out with making a doll. Justin needed something for his cold, pretty badly, so we went shopping. When we came back, we decided we didnt want to make a doll anymore, we wanted to bake peanutbutter cookies.. but then the power went out for 2 hours!!.. no cookies for us!

So instead of cookies we found other things to do. For a while I sat in the pool in the hallway (yes I said that correctly) with the puppies.. Yes, my mother has a wading pool in her hallway full of puppies, its like the best house ever, hahha!! Justin an I played a little pokemon, yes you also heard that right! Gosh we're cool!!

The kiddos came over, and mom taught me how to make chicken parmasean! OH MY GOSH that was truly DE-LICIOUS! with a capital D! Yipeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment