Monday, September 20, 2010

Busy little Bee!

Today I got up nice and early to start my busy day! I had to go to mount forest this morning. It was a nice drive :) I came back for a little bit, to hang out with Eric. It was finally his day off and I couldnt spend the whole day with him :( It kinda made me sad!! Cause I had to go to Walkerton for 2, and then I had to rush back to Mount Forest in the afternoon! Yikes I was a busy girl..

All in all.. today was an emotional 3 for me..

It started off nice, and then it didnt go so well.. but I ended up forgetting about it all in the evening.

We had dinner with Erics parents tonight. Peggy made a delicious cornflake chicken!! Oh it was so delicious!! So that inspired me to look up recipes.. we found some really neat ones off of google.

So I'm excited to try those out. Maybe once I can convince mom to let me borrow her video camera, i will make vlogs of my adventures in cooking, mostly because i'm not a fan of the kitchen! ... But I am determined to be a good house wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment