Okay, so I seriously should pack .. or do the dishes.. or something.. I dont really know.. I have been watching Blair and Elle on youtube for about 3 hours now.. that seems kind of lazy of me.. but I do love them i love watching their channels, and soon once I get my life sorted Im going to try all of the stuff that they can show me .. I need to go shopping.. I've lost like all of my make-up brushes it kind of makes me sad. If you dont know who I'm talking about, I'll link their youtube at the bottom of this entry.
Anyways, 7 more sleeps until the move!... Does that seem sad that I feel like nothing is packed? Especially when I have like 40 boxes that are FULL! maybe not 40, but pretty close to it.. And I still feel that nothing is packed!! We have way too much stuff!! .. Dont let Eric know that I said that, cause most of it is my junk..This boy could move all of his belongings in a duffle bag.. and i need like an entire moving truck! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!!!
So maybe i should pack? I dont really know.. what SHOULD I do today? ... I mean I have all day, Eric wont be home until about 9 or so. That gives me something like 7 hours to make myself useful.. I dont really know..
I'm also sorta excited that at the new house, the computer set up wont be as comfortable. This means that I wont be so inclined to sit on my butt all day. Cause right now, its just the best thing to do.. And also, the TV that the wii is hooked up to is facing this direction so i can watch blair/elle and play mario or sims at the same time!!! Which I wont be able to do in the new house, considering that the computer will be in the basement and erics xbox will be hooked up to the tv down there and my wii will be upstairs...
But one thing I am excited about for the new house aside from everything is... I'm going to have my very own room!!.. Yup!!... Not bedroom, obviously.. but my very own craft room!.. I'm going to see if we can paint, and im going to paint it pink!!!... because its my room eric has no say :) Haha.. anyways im going to decorate it really girly.. cause i miss my girly room.. he ruined it.. hahaha.. but yeah.. so ill have a place of my very own, which will also be pretty relaxing.. I can have my candle going, and my own music.. I need an ipod dock.. maybe that is something im going to consider putting on my christmas list.. i dont want like an expensive one.. just like a cheap one.. i saw one at walmart for like 14.99 so thats pretty sweet.. itll do!!
Anyways... 7 more sleeps! the count down is on!
www.youtube.com/juicystar07
www.youtube.com/allthatglitters21
No comments:
Post a Comment