Monday, October 18, 2010

Blaah

Yesterday I didn't do very much. I was pretty bored all day! Eric worked 1-10 and I think thats the worst shift ever.. I did some wedding stuff on the compute. I typed up the guest list I think I have it finalized. I played with some wedding websites... That took me quite a while actually.. I was playing with music and looking up dance ideas. I finished all of that and was sick of the computer.. and theres nothing else to do!! I have craft books and no materials.. I don't want to bake, because the boys already need to eat what I have already baked. So.. I watched Hairspray. Not that that's a bad thing at all!! I love that movie soo much.. but I was soo bored I didn't know what movie to watch.. I looked at all of them, picked one.. then decided I would like watching camp rock better.. but then by picking that movie I remembered I wanted to watch hairspray, and neither of the boys were home, so this was my chance! Woot... Ben came home to catch the tail end of the movie, I was going to put another girly movie on, but I thought I would spare him. Plus, Eric was coming home in like an hour, so I wouldnt have time to watch the entire thing before he came home. So I put in the Big Bang Theory :) I finished the season we have last week, but I think I am so inlove with this show that it will never get old. Haha.. I'm sure it will eventually, but for right now it's a beautiful thing.

We're getting cable today!! I am soo excited!! I have one more episode of hellcats to watch online.. UGH!! :( I don't like watching that show online because the words are 2 minutes ahead of the picture.. and I have to sit through 6 clips.. it IS worth it however.. I recently remembered that I love Glee and should watch it.. but I didn't know how... Cause I knew how to work the CTV website... so I quickly learned how to work the global site and caught p on glee.. Though I can watch their mouths move WITH the picture.. and there's no waiting.. I wish Hellcats was like that. Since I've started watching Glee I have really wanted to watch Hellcats because it's so slow!! But!! We're getting cable today!! so I can watch them both just perfectly!! I think what I'm going to do is I'm going to write down what days what shows are and what time.. so that I dont miss them. Haha.. I know that seems stupid.. but I havent had cable in over 2 years.. I mean we did at Erics parents.. but we didn't watch our own shows in the evening.. and my entire life when I lived with mom.. I didn't get to pick my own shows.. she also watched her shows in the evening.. Though I liked all of those shows too. now I get my own shows!! I get to finally be a girl and have my very own TV shows.. lol I know that seems lame, but I have never had my own TV shows.. I mean I watched TV with amy and we had our own TV shows when we lived in London.. but we both always forgot.. we barley ever watched TV.. and I'm not really a TV kinda person.. but lately I've been so bored. PLUS the new seasons of everything started!!


Anyways.. since this entire journal entry is just me blabbing... lol... I am going to end it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment