Alright. So this morning I looked for every reason I could possibly think of to stay in bed.. except I was so bored. I didn't want to go for my walk, but this is something that is going to be better for me in the long run. So I got up and went for my walk. So, I did that and then I came back and I cleaned the kitchen, and did some dishes.
I think a broke a nail while I was sleeping
So I'm going to finish packing our over night bag, because we're staying overnight in orilla, visiting Nicole and Darren!! Super excited about that!!
Remember when I talked about how I loose my sweaters when I move?.. Well I found them... i think I said that.. and then.. now I've lost my sweater again.. I don't understand.. anyways
We're going to Dads for Thanks-giving today. I got mom to let me borrow the tape adapter for the car so we can plug our ipods in. Because It's a long drive to Wasaga Beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment