Alright so yesterday we had Erics friends wedding to go to.. It was really nice.. we took lots of notes!!.. Well I did anyway. Lol :) I'm getting pretty impatient for our wedding.. like you dream your whole life of it happening.. you get engaged you start planning and then what?.. THEN YOU WAIT!!! I'm not good at waiting.. anyone who knows me will know that... I just can't do it.. I want to be old already and have my life over with.. I have always been that way.. I just don't want to be who I currently am.. I can't wait to have life over with.. I'm THAT impatient.. Well anyways.. I wish that we would win the lottery already, because I want to have the perfect wedding which it will be because I get to marry Eric... but like it's not going to be as fancy as others.. Plus.. we live in a small town and I don't want to have people traveling too much...
No comments:
Post a Comment