Okay this is my plan. I want to actually get back into my photography. I am going to purchase a new camera. A good digital one and Im going to get everything I need to go with it. I will start a bin of photo props that I can use for kids and what not and start practicing on my adorable little models... I miss doing things that I love. I just dont have the camera do to it with... I need models and I need an art portfolio.. Because I can fix this computer up and put the software on it that I need to edit them.. thats another thing I love about pictures.. re-creating them.. I have never felt so motivated towards something in my whole life .. except wedding planning.. I used to be soo into my photography and when I stopped caring about my life I stopped caring about that and I hate that about me .. so that is what I am going to do.. I am going to get myself back into that and start working towards something that I love. If I can really get myself into it then I can probably make a life around it. Photographers don't really make a lot of money but I can certainly try!
The camera that I need in order to do this is not that expensive. Eric mentioned to me last night that he wants a good camera.. Anything Canon is AMAZING. If we go with Cannon I can use the lenses I already have.. that would save money there.. I already have a Tri-pod.. that would save that money .. if I could find it! I know lots of people that would let me practice to build up a portfolio.. I have all the training that I need in order to be qualified.. and i've been inlove with pictures as long as I can remember.. I could start up lessons or something like that and teach people about cameras.. I even made my own flyer once.. I could send it home with all of my cubs and spread the awareness!! that could be a side job to help pay for the wedding..
Oh this is so very exciting.. I could really do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment