Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Phew!! I am so very tired. Braving all 4 kids for the night was pretty tough! they took over my house! hahaha. We had a lot of fun though! Eric unfortunately had to work all day yesterday and the kids missed him. They asked for me to "think about it" next time so they can spend time with Eric. lol... like i purposely planned that they couldn't see him. Those silly kids!! ... So we played outside for most of the day. The boys roped Ben into playing 4 square.. with only 2 people. They all put on their Halloween costumes and played. When Micah picked up a sword and stated playing with it it was soo funny because she's a princess.. And it just looked odd when she was dressed all pretty yet slashing people with swords. I got some pictures of them in their costumes and some really nice pictures of them dressed up. We played outside until dinner time and then we ate and everyone stayed inside and watched a movie.. and then soon it was bedtime.. boy that sucked! haha.. 3 out of 4 kids ended up sleeping in my bed because none of them would leave each other alone.. I think that it worked out good though. Because Micah was sleeping in my bed.. so Josh and Amber knew that if they woke her up i would not be a happy camper!! And so that left Cody in the craft room with no one to play with.. thus everyone slept! Lol.. 

So Ben and I were hanging out downstairs and i was like falling asleep and then the next thing i knew Ben put in my favourite movie! Okay so I lost this movie like a year ago. i still have the case.. but the DVD is gone and it broke my heart because I just love it so much.. And so I was falling asleep my eyes were closed and then I heard "Bri!.. Brianne!" And I looked at Ben all confused and he pointed at the TV and TADDA STARDUST WAS PLAYING!! He downloaded and burnt it for me. I was sooo excited!! I forced myself to stay awake and watch the movie. Then around he middle Eric came home!! :) I was excited to see him. After the movie Eric took me to bed and moved kids with me and cuddled me to sleep and tucked me in :) Gosh I have it made!

I have been feeling pretty good these past couple days! I go for my license tomorrow.. so hopefully I get that back because Amy is coming home on the 8th and I WANT TO SEE HER!! Also that means I can try and look for another job. I want to take a PSW training course because I want that so very badly! I would really like to go back to school or take a course.. I see me making more of myself than just a sandwich artist. though I am kinda glad to be going back to work next month. We will see if I can handle it. Eric has been working so much and I know if I had his hours i would just die.. 

anyways that's it for me!



BOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment