Okay so lately I have been into the whole Stay-at-home-girlfriend kinda deal... I really have been enjoying making meals for Eric lately. Usually I have breakfast for him when he wakes up. We make lunch, dinner together.. however late at night he comes home. I'm really liking this. And when I go back to work, depening on my shifts, I am going to continue to do so.
I have always loved baking, but I was looking at new recipes today and found some really delicious ones!! I have also found some really neat slow cooker recipes.. and some delicious looking recipes that are pretty easy!! I'm am really excited about them!! I think I would like to get some recipes books, because I have none!! I am borrowing Peggys Jello recipe book.. I should make some more stuff out of that!! I'm trying to make rainbow jello.. hahaha it hasnt worked yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment