Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I should fix my nail polish

So I came to moms last night so I wouldn't be late for my appt today ... My appt felt like hell.. It just wasn't a good hour for me... But not every session is super great, their not supposed to be .. I'm not doing very much better but I guess I'm not doing worse..
She basically said the same stuff my mom did about the whole friday incident.. I still feel awful about it.. and everytime I think about it I just want to die.. Eric has been so great with keeping my moods steady.. Everything is better when he's around.

I get to go to cubs tonight.. I'm pretty excitedf about that I have missed every meeting aside from the first one. I should egt my license back in two weeks.. so I need to practise!! I'm not the best driver so I really need to start working on that.

Today we also took the puppies to get their shots, and we had breakfast for lunch.. I love breakfast so it was pretty great :)

Mom and I stayed up last night and had a really nice mother-daughter evening.. Moms are so good for the soul.. and broken hearts..

Also we get to go to sauble tomorrow. Wonder if I can convince the boys to play on the beach with me <3 that would be super great! :) I really feel the need to decorate.. I wonder if I could do that .. I wanna d ecorate the craft room I need a table to put in there.. I should make it like a beauty room/craft room.. make it uber girly. im curretnly using it for storage ... but those boxes can be moved to the basement once I clear all the current boxes out of the one storage closet and put it into the other one.. that way our stuff is off the basement floor incase of floods... Annd I kinda need access to the dryer now that tmoorrow we can officially do laundry at our own house!! Yahooo!! That is really exciting.

Laundry day wont be such a big deal anymore. We wont have to continue going out, and we wont have to stay at Erics parents house all day when we have other errands and such to run. Eric usually only gets one day off, so thats when we do all of our running around together and our together time.. and doing luandry on that day usually implies that we have to stay clsoe to home. now I can do laundry in my own basement!! That's pretty much the best news everrrr!!

Also today I am getting our engagement photos back!! I am soo excited! Plus I get o see Kristin and that makes me smile... I really need to get a USB cord, cause I want to start making vlogsssssss!! I think they would be super duper fun for sureee!! and USB cords are cheap compared to buying the entire camera.. which i will end up doing if we dont get a cord soon! Grrr!! lol..
anyways thats it..hopefully mom will be home soon, because I am boredddddd! The End

No comments:

Post a Comment