Alright so it has been quite a while since my last post!... (haha 2 days!!) Anways thanks-giving weekend was so busy! Eric and I don't usually do a lot of travelling, but this weekend we deicded would be a good one to do so.
Saturday morning I got up nice and early and went for a walk. We had some showers and finished packing the rest of our over-night bag. It took about 2 hours to get to wasaga beach. My gosh the highway on the way down there was so beautiful!! I got some really pretty pictures of the tree lines... There was like so many hills so I had a lot of nice picture opertunities.
We had a really great time at my dads. It was a really nice day. We got a tour of the beach and got to hang out. Dinner was amazing! There was so much food! It was all so yummy!! My cousin, Daylan, has a bearded dragon and it was crawling on me!! That was pretty freaky. She's pretty nice though. It was hard at first to work up the courage to touch her. I kind of bit the bullet and asked for her to be put on my shoulder. She was fine as long as she stayed there, but then she MOVED!! it was so scarey!! It was really nice to meet Kim and her husband Jamie and Daylan. It was also really nice to see my Dad again. I havent seen him in a while. I have been thinking about that a lot lately, and I think I'm really starting to change my thoughts on him. I had a very serious discussion with my mom yesterday about him, and I really like what we came to.
After we left wasaga beach, we headed over to Orillia. Nicole and Darren are finally close enough that we can visit!! I am definatly inlove with their apartment!! Its really nice. We hung out watching movies and talking about stuff. In the morning Nicole made a DELICIOUS breakfast! Oh my tummy was so full!! I have never before had loaded hashbrowns (hashbrowns with ham, green peppers and onions) THEY are my new faqvourite breakfast item. Once we had full bellies, and visited a little longer we were on our way home
On the way home we followed this truck for a little bit. There was a dog in the back seat and as cars passed he would stick his head out the window and try and bite them!! It was the funniest thing!! I tried to video tape it, but then the truck turned. :( It made me very sad. On the way home I learned that my mom WAS doing thanks-giving dinner, and she would be at my house by 1 to pick me up.
I had a shower and was barley dressed when she pulled up. So I quickly re-packed my over-night bag and jumped into the van. We had the most amazing time!! I played photographer with the kids. And then Aunt Linna said " I wish we had updated family photos. We dont have ones with Micah in them, not nice ones" So I peeked my head into the livingroom and said "Youre family is here... lets go outside" And away we went! They turned out so nice!! And mom made a delicious meal!! and She made a pie especially for my picky tastebuds!! Butterscotch pudding and whipcream! haha :)!
This morning aunt linna picked me up so I could write my g1 test. the 2 people infront of me failed so aunt linna was apperently getting pretty nervous. I actually flew threw it, it was so easy! So I was worried that I got the answers wrong. You're allowed to have 4 per page. I got 3 all together!! One I knew I for sure got wrong, because I have never before seen that sign in my life. And one I got wrong because the law changed and I forgot. And I don't remember what the other one is, off hand but I know the right answer now. So After I passed successfully we had some lunch and did some shopping.. We picked up some stuff for pudding.. Eric and I are going to try a trial run with one of moms puppies.. just for a week to see how everything works out.
Anyways thats about it for now!! I think I caught up on everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment