This morning we picked up our laundry machine!! boy am I excited!! It's pretty rediculous!! We did our bedding and allll of our clothes and towels and cloths and tea towels... lol im excitement of having a washer. Were still doing laundry.. I should fold some of it and get off of facebook!! Mom addicted me to 2 new games.. I saw her playing this bubble popp game and I really liked it and then she showed me another game called combine and I fell inlove I have been playing it for hours!! Its definatly time to get off of here!!
So Eric picked me up at my moms at 930am.. I didn't see the inside of my house until after one!! It's pretty retarded!!!... I was soo sick of being in the truck i didn't think I could last much longer I never ever wanted to go out again... Though I have been agitated all day, so thats prolly why. I usually love being in the truck.. and our.. especially since I've been home all the time!!
We've also been watching cop shows since we got home!!
Lol uugggh
okay im gonna get off here and fold laundry!
No comments:
Post a Comment